Legendary performance is what makes Wildcat Sport, XT and Limited models purr. Trail or off-trail, each features a low center of gravity and high power-toweight ratio, giving you better acceleration, climbing ability and top-end speed, so you can ride confident. Standard packages have a 60" wheel stance and high-performance suspension. The XT gets electronic power steering (EPS) plus packs nitrogen-charged JRi ECX shocks. The Limited boasts Elka Stage 5 shocks with high/low compression dampening and EPS. To top it off, Carlisle® Trail Pro® 4-ply tires devour tough terrains as you ride inside full doors.
60-Plus Horsepower Twin Cylinder EFI Engine
Compared over and over with competitor’s larger cc engines, this Arctic Cat-designed 700 inline twin features electronic fuel injection, 4 valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. If durability, efficiency and horsepower are on your checklist, then this engine should be on the top of your must-have list.
300-lb. Capacity Rear Cargo Box
The Wildcat™ Trail will take you places far and wide. Often you’ll need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. So don’t hesitate to load it up for the long haul.
JRi ECX-1 Shocks
JRi’s 2.5 inch ECX-1 adjustable shock eliminates fluid loss by moving the compression adjustment to the shaft, thus providing instantaneous reaction times leading to a balanced ride in most terrain conditions.
2WD/4WD FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. In 2WD, steering is light and nimble. Shift on the fly into 4WD and power is delivered to the front wheels. The front wheels spin at different speeds while the steering effort remains minimal. For the ultimate traction, activate the electronic front differential lock and power is sent to all four wheels, enabling you to crawl, climb and continue on with confidence.
Elka Stage 5 Shocks
Elka® Stage 5 shocks provide you with ultimate performance and maximum adjustability with high and low speed compression dampening plus rebound adjustment.
Electronic power steering / tilt steering
EPS delivers a true variable assist system by measuring not only vehicle speed, but also steering torque at both the handlebars and wheels. The electronic control unit measures steering input forces, resistance and speed, instructing the motor to deliver turning forces at predetermined levels. And let’s not forget tilt steering, allowing you to adjust the steering wheel higher or lower, however you want.
Wildcat Sport Double A-Arm Suspension
A smooth ride always equals more seat time. The Wildcat’s double A-arm suspension provides over 12 inches / 30cm of front and rear travel and 13 inches / 33cm of ground clearance.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)76,9 x 75,3
- Engine Type4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Engine displacement (cc)700
- Gas / DieselGas
- Cooling SystemLiquid with fan
- Overall length (cm/in.)280,7/110,5
- Overall width (cm/in.)152,4/60
- Overall height (cm/in.)163,3/64,3
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)214,8/84,6
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Short Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)33/13
- Dry weight481,3 / 1061
- TransmissionRapid Response Clutch
- Gear SelectionHi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesHydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)31/12,2
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)32/12,6
- Type ApprovalsOff Road (NH)
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack Capacity - Front (kg/lbs.)136,1 / 300
- Alternator Capacity (amps)36
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)28/7,4
- Tire FrontCarlisle Trail Pro / 26x8-12
- Tire RearCarlisle Trail Pro / 26x10-12
- FeaturesRace-Inspired Highback Seats
Ultradurable exoskeleton frame ROPS
powersteering w. tilt steering wheel
Front differential lock
Park in Gear
Color-Matched Suspension Arms
JRi ECX-1 Compression Adjustable Shocks