We belong outside. It’s a simple fact. Doesn’t matter where. We just do. Could be up at the cabin putting in the boat, getting to that deer stand deep in the woods or helping bale hay at an uncle’s farm. Wherever. Thing is, you and a partner have to get there. And no other machine does it with as much versatility and sheer determination as a Prowler. This machine understands your yearning. It’s as natural and powerful as the outdoors itself.
Prowler Electronic Power Steering and Tilt Steering
Electronic power steering provides variable assist steering from the moment you turn the key. The system reduces the torque necessary to steer the HDX when changing direction with a loaded cargo box or when navigating tough obstacles. The 5-position tilt steering column lets you adjust the wheel either higher or lower.
Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
2WD/4WD FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. In 2WD, steering is light and nimble. Shift on the fly into 4WD and power is delivered to the front wheels. The front wheels spin at different speeds while the steering effort remains minimal. For the ultimate traction, activate the electronic front differential lock and power is sent to all four wheels, enabling you to crawl, climb and continue on with confidence.
Storage ProwlerGet a load of this Prowler HDX side wheel well storage compartment. There’s another one on the other side too.
The Prowler® is defined by the robust H1 695cc engine featuring the Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber design boasting the performance advantages of 4 valves per cylinder.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)92 x 71,6
- Engine TypeV-Twin SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve EFI
- Engine displacement (cc)951
- Gas / DieselGas
- Cooling SystemLiquid with fan
- Overall length (cm/in.)302,9/119,25
- Overall width (cm/in.)154,9/61
- Overall height (cm/in.)200,7/79
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)190,5/75
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Short Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)25,4/10
- Dry weight596,5/1315
- TransmissionAutomatic CVT with EBS
- Gear SelectionL / H / N / R / P
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesHydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Type ApprovalsOff Road (NH)
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)272,15 / 600
- Underhood/Side Capacity22 Gallon / 1,9 Gallon
- Alternator Capacity (amps)28
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)31 / 8,2
- Tire Front27x9-14
- Tire Rear27x11-14
- Featuresadjustable suspension
dashboard shift w. park
fully independent suspension
gas charged shocks
powersteering w. tilt steering wheel
Tilting rear cargo box
large underhood storage
Duramatic automatic transmission
Front differential lock
Electronic fuel injection (EFI)